Place of Origin:
Roof cross rack
Available car :
1340 x 120 x 140 mm
10000 PCS /Month
1. How do you shipping products?
We could ship your products by sea, air and express, including DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx and special line.
2. Can I request a sample?
Yes, we could provide samples to customer, the sample charge also could return back.
3. What’s the sample delivery time?
Normally the samples will be delivered in 7-10 business days.
4. What’s your payment method?
We accept lots of payment method, including PayPal, T/T, Western Union, Trade Assurance, L/C. You could choose the most convenience one.
5. What’s your payment term?
We usually charge 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance will be collected after mass production picture shared.
6. Can you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes, OEM and ODM are welcome. We have the fully capability to customize normal design, shape and size as per customers' specific requirements, including openning the new mold.
7. Can I have the customized logo printed on the product?
Yes, we could make customized logo printed as per customer's requirements. We have capability to use various different printing methods, including silk screen printing, pad printing, heat transfer printing, embroidery, laser, decal and etc.